Due to its outstanding elongation and low demoulding forces, 71-11 is ideal for glove moulding and skin moulding
applications. 71-11 is perfectly suited to moulds with very large undercuts requiring greater elongation
Pourable, addition-curing, two component silicone rubber that cures at room temperature.
• Excellent flow & high fluidity
• Very low Shore 10A Hardness
• Fast low-shrink cure with good pot life
• High tear strength & high elongation
• Can be peeled off like a banana skin for demoulding
• Good resistance to casting resins, plaster, gypsum and cement based products.